Green Card Counsel
Houston Green Card Lawyer
A green card allows an individual to legally reside and work in the United States. There are various legal methods that may be employed to help immigrants obtain their green card. Additionally, there are many legal methods that may be utilized to defend those who are at risk of losing their green card. Houston Attorney Craig L. Pena has been providing green card legal counsel and representation to his clients for many years, and he has helped thousands with their green cards during this time. Because of the complexity involved in obtaining a green card, it is highly advisable to seek legal counsel from an experienced and knowledgeable green card lawyer. Attorney Craig L. Pena offers a free consultation to discuss your green card case.
Obtaining a Green Card
A green card may be obtained in different ways, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Sponsorship by family members
- Sponsorship by employers
- Green card lottery
- Asylum or refugee status
- Others – ask your attorney
The best way to obtain a green card is by getting the help of an experienced attorney who is intimately familiar with the green card process and who has helped thousands of others over the years.
Green Card Denials
There are numerous reasons why a green card may be denied, including:
- Criminal convictions and/or present criminal proceedings
- Involvement in terrorist groups and/or anti-U.S. conduct
- The possibility that you will become dependent on the U.S. government for financial support or medical care, in which case you will end up as a “public charge”
- Failure to properly apply and keep up with application process
- Basic ineligibility – applicant never met the requirements to begin with
- Drug addiction, drug trafficking, drug convictions
- Communicable disease or other dangerous health status
- Many other reasons – ask your attorney
Complimentary Consultation with Houston Green Card Lawyer Craig L. Pena
- If you are applying for a green card, your greatest chances for success is for you to properly follow every step of the application process and to abide by the laws involved in obtaining a green card. The green card application process is extremely detailed and complicated and many people are denied their green cards simply because they did not follow the application process properly.
Since 2006, Attorney Craig L. Pena has helped thousands of immigrants obtain and hold onto their green cards. Attorney Pena is a compassionate, caring and devoted immigration attorney who deeply believes in freedom for all people. He is committed to helping others obtain the great American Dream and he provides aggressive legal representation for his clients. He is here to fight for your freedom. He is a member in good standing of the Texas Bar as well as numerous legal organizations, including the American Immigration Lawyers Association. He offers a complimentary consultation, which can be scheduled by calling the Houston Craig Pena Law Offices at 832-833-6595.